Students can get log-in information from their teachers to use this digital mathematics curricula learning and management system to practice their personalized and customized Common Core Mathematics. There are quizzes, games and even digital textbooks and worksheets. Just click here.
The Goal After-School and Summer Program at Museum School 25 offer a fun, safe, enriching and well-supervised environment for children of various ages. We recognize the uniqueness and importance of each child, and strive to create experiences wherein children can learn to make good choices, discover new pastimes, and explore new ideas in an environment which is safe, supportive, and creative!
Free online math practice, letters, and other skills for grades K-5. There are also spelling activities on the vocabulary pages. Check it out!
For Discovery Education, click here.
Did you know you can take a graded Brain Pop Quiz that your teacher makes? Just get the special code and log in here.
Also, don't forget to use the school's code when you visit BrainPop and BrainPop Jr.
Bookflix presents video of children's fiction paired with a readable information text of the same subject. Additionally, students can explore the comprehension activities and other web resources for over 200 titles. Either use the In-School Links or ask your teacher for the user name and password and follow the Home Links below:
Engage New York's Annotated Sample Test Questions can be found here
By clicking here, you can read the article that answers these questions: Among all the millions of videos out there, how do you find the great ones? How do you evaluate the quality of a video? Who are the great content creators, and what are the best curation sites? Read more...
Many Museum School 25 faculty members have recently joined the others and signed up for an eChalk account. This link provides teachers with the beginning knowledge and skills necessary to use the basic features of eChalk. Read more...
Below are links to video tutorials in each subject offered by Discovery Education. Use them as a refresher course to help with those challenging homework problems and concepts. It is also a good classroom resource to fill in some of the gaps caused by absences. Happy Learning!
Home of the OWLS...Outstanding Wise Lifelong Scholars
Museum School 25
Home of the OWLS, Community Schools Design
Tonya Couch-Jenkins, Principal
Keith Fields, Assistant Principal
Community Schools (Holistic approach)
- The instructional approach promotes the implementation of academic and behavioral research-based models that will enhance the learning culture.
- Research based models include Thinking Maps, Explicit Instruction, Response to Intervention (RTI), Keeping Learning on Track (KLT), Positive Behavioral Intervention Strategies (PBIS), and the Sanctuary Model.
- Opportunities are provided for students to visit, work with personnel and use the resources of notable cultural institutions and nature centers in Westchester like the Hudson River Museum and Arts in Westchester.
- A focus on College and Career Readiness incorporating STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) is infused throughout the curriculum.
This school works closely with:
- Hudson River Museum
- The Family Welcome Center
- Youth Theatre Interactions
- The Arts of Westchester
- Boys Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of America
- Westchester Wellness Center
- The Goal Program